The technological disruption that we’ve been hearing about has now arrived! The bookkeeping profession is undergoing significant changes and clients want more. Are you keeping up?
Traditional local bookkeeping services are being replaced with faster, cheaper cloud-based systems. The good news is that we can now leverage these systems to serve our clients anytime, anywhere with less effort. The bad news is that online cyber-criminals are hacking in and can put you and your clients at risk.
So how do we embrace the new cloud-based model to reap the convenience and scalable benefits to grow without wasting time, effort and endangering ourselves and our clients against hackers?
Join Gabrielle Fontaine of The Freelance Bookkeeper blog and the makers of SmartVault for this nuts-and-bolts online session specifically for bookkeepers who want to cut through the noise and find the simple, secure path to the modern virtual bookkeeping practice.
In this fast-paced 60-minute session you learn…
- The important dilemma we face as independent bookkeepers in a cloud-based world
- The successful virtual bookkeeper roadmap, and where to begin for quick results
- The crucial distinction you need to make with your bookkeeping practice now to move online with minimal disruption or client pushback
- A step-by-step walkthrough of the exact foundational workflow you can use to streamline your operations
- Live demonstration of how SmartVault works as an indispensable tool for scalability and growth as a highly profitable bookkeeping business