Secure, Compliant Document Management and File Sharing – Inside of Outlook!
If you’re a Microsoft Outlook user, you know that your email client is more than an inbox – it’s the communication hub at the center of your daily workflow. It serves as a fast and convenient filing system, a virtual to-do list, and a network for sending and receiving messages and important documents. So, how can we increase the value? Simple. Let Outlook also be at the center of your workflow when it comes to securely sharing and managing your files. Outlook becomes a path to ensure you stay in compliance with stricter federal and state laws dealing with data security.
The new SmartVault Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook gives you the ease and convenience of Outlook, integrated with SmartVault’s secure, compliant solution for managing and sharing documents. With the plug-in, you can send, receive, and manage documents securely inside of Outlook, without changing the way you work today.
With the SmartVault Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook, you can:
- Upload Email Attachments to SmartVault. Got an important document in your Outlook inbox? With the click of a button, you can upload email attachments to any folder in your SmartVault account. You can even create new SmartVault folders, all from within Outlook.
- Send Secure Links to Files and Folders in SmartVault. Want to email an important document to a client or colleague? You can browse through your SmartVault folders, select a file to send, and embed a secure link to the file in an email. It’s just as easy as attaching files to an email and infinitely more secure.
- Request Files from a Client or Colleague. Waiting on an important document from a customer or co-worker? Give them a secure path to upload the document to SmartVault, and be automatically notified when the file is ready to view.
- Convert Email Attachments to Secure Links. Want to se curely forward an email attachment to another recipient? You can instantly upload and convert attachments to secure links in SmartVault.
- Invite and Manage Users. Need to add a new user, or grant access to a folder? You can manage basic user permissions and invitations without ever leaving Outlook.
Try it Out – Free!
All you need to get started is a SmartVault account and Microsoft Outlook. All SmartVault plans include free access to the SmartVault Plug-in for Microsoft Outlook.