Easily store, access, and share files from your own secure, branded client portal
The SmartVault client portal makes it easy to access, manage, and securely share all your files and documents, anytime and from anywhere. Quickly and easily share documents or folders with users inside and outside of your company or firm. You can access the client portal securely from any Web browser or Internet-enabled mobile device. Be sure and check out our new apps for iPhone and iPad!
With the SmartVault Client Portal you can:
- Create whatever folder structure works best for you. Granular permissions let you control access at a group level and on each individual folder
- New! View documents in a browser window without having to download files
- Receive email notifications* when files are uploaded or downloaded
- Custom brand your client portal* and all outgoing emails with your logo and color scheme. You can also add a ‘Sign-in’ link to your website to give your clients easy access to your branded client portal
- Generate on-demand security and compliance reports* that provide an audit trail of when and who uploaded, downloaded, deleted, or changed the properties of a document
- Search for documents in the client portal by keyword or phrase including full text search* on any searchable Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or searchable PDF document
*Only available in certain plans. See Plans and Pricing for more details.
New! View Files Quickly and Effortlessly in Your Browser
The new ‘view in browser’ functionality in the client portal creates an easy-to-use online experience for viewing files in your web browser without having to download them. Work faster and smarter in the client portal by viewing files without downloading or waiting for an application to load just to see the file you need. Customers have an extra level of security in managing files, as they don’t have to remember to go back and delete files they’ve downloaded to their computer – especially important when sharing files with confidential information.
Users can view a variety of file types instantly including Microsoft Office files, PDFs, Outlook email messages, and more than a half-dozen types of graphic file formats. With ‘view in browser’ feature, you can:
- View documents in a browser without having to download them or own the software in which the file was created
- Manage documents more securely – confidential documents can be viewed without having to download them and then remembering to delete them
- Browse and preview files first in the client portal, so no time is wasted downloading the wrong file
- View, share, download, copy, and move files conveniently from a single location in the client portal