TaxCalc and SmartVault Launch New Document Manager Integration
[October 2020] TaxCalc and SmartVault launch new Document Manager integration in time for tax season.
The new SmartVault and TaxCalc Document Manager integration brings you features designed to save time, enhance your security and give you greater visibility of staff activity and client work. Together with eSign functionality, Document Manager is essential for working remotely with clients in our socially-distanced new way of working.
Highlights of this integration include;
- Create and link clients in Document Manager
- Clients you’ve created in Practice Manager can now be connected to clients in Document Manager. Connecting clients creates a secure connection, optimises your integrated workflow, minimises potential for duplicate client setup, simplifies saving documents and adds value to your clients by enabling quick and easy access to key documents. It also simplifies the onboarding process for new clients, reducing data entry and any duplication of effort.
- Stay in complete control of users and data
- Set permissions to configure user account authorisation and control who accesses and sends data to keep you safe. As the admin user you can also keep a tight rein on access to specific SmartVault accounts by giving authority to specific users only.
- Send documents to Document Manager from any TaxCalc module
- When sharing and saving documents to your Document Manager portal, you can select and send multiple documents for the same client at once. All you have to do is select Send to Document Manager in the Check and Finish menu. Available in all TaxCalc modules, this new facility will dramatically improve your efficiency.
- Get a clearer picture of your clients
- Now you can view, manage and report on your clients in Document Manager. Simply run a report to display those clients that have been enabled in Document Manager and those that haven’t.
Want to know how it could work for your firm? Book a demo with our product experts today!