Simplify Your Workflow & Increase Success With a DMS
Every day, dozens of documents flow in and out of your business. The system that stores and manages these documents is critical to your operational efficiency.
A document management system (DMS), or document management software, allows accountants to quickly and securely store, organize, access, and share documents. Your DMS can be as simple as file cabinets or portable hard drives. Or it can be more sophisticated, like centralized local servers or cloud-based software.
In How to Simplify Your Accounting Workflow and Increase Success with a Document Management System, we explore what your DMS should help you accomplish and how you can ensure you’re choosing the right system for your business.
Here’s a preview of what you’ll learn:
- Foreword: Why Every Practice Benefits from a DMS
- Create or Improve Your Cloud-Based Workflow
- Automating Routine Tasks
- Creating Repeatable Workflows
- Making Data and Documents Accessible
- Create a Collaborative Client Experience
- Saving Time with Onboarding
- Keeping Clients Happy
- Securely Sharing Files
- Requesting Documents from Clients
- Keep Your (and Your Clients’) Data Secure
- Understanding the Risks
- Implementing Protective Measures
- Choose the Right System for Your Business
- Reviewing Existing Methods
- Identifying Gaps
- Understanding Security and Compliance
- Considering the Vendor Partnership