Creating a Fully Online Accountancy Practice
If you’re hesitant, consider the growth potential: Opening your firm to remote work means you can accept clients and hire staff from anywhere, not just those located in your town or city. Streamlined digital workflows also let you get more done in less time, so you’ll have more clients without increasing your workload to unmanageable levels.
In this webinar, Paul Donno, Director at 1Accounts, a digital-first accountancy practice, shows why and how they set up their practice online and the advantages of becoming an online firm.
Expect to learn:
- How to switch your current clients to a digital-first approach
- Why your pricing model may need to change
- How to prepare and move to a digital-first service platform
- Why a digital-first approach means you can expand your business without increasing staff
- How AutoEntry and SmartVault can support a digital-first firm
Director, 1Accounts Online
Customer Success Manager, AutoEntry
Director of Products, SmartVault