Scan and upload with your iPhone – very sleek!
Found a new app that lets me scan anything directly from my iPhone which then converts it to a PDF that I can upload to my SmartVault account. It’s awesome!
The app is called Scanner Pro by Readdle.
It’s easy to configure, just follow these instructions.
Once you’ve downloaded the app from the App Store,
- Tap Settings.
- Scroll down to Upload Settings then tap WebDAV Settings.
- Enter your SmartVault sign in credentials.
- Enter the SmartVault WebDAV url https://docs.smartvault.com/ .
To Scan and Upload,
- Just take a picture of the document.
- Adjust the crop area of your page.
- Tap the Process button.
- Tap Done then the Upload button.
- Select iDisk/WebDAV.
- Select your folder in SmartVault and tap Upload again.