Knowing the right tools and learning to leverage them for your business can be the difference in explosive growth and lackluster performance. Join Joe Woodard and Eric Pulaski for this 1 hour web seminar to learn how you can “Take The Work Out of Workflow”. Special guest Stephen King, CEO of GrowthForce, will share the real life successes Growthforce has experienced through embracing digital tools for workflow and how it helped shape GrowthForce into one of the largest cloud based accounting services business in the country.
Attendees will learn:
- Tips on creating more efficient workflows for tax, accounting and bookkeeping practices
- How ProAdvisors and business advisors can take a leadership role with their clients to make the transition to more efficient workflows
- How to address the concerns of cloud security held by many
- The right tools needed to develop an efficient workflow
- The next step for firms that already have a “paperless” workflow
Joe Woodard is CEO of Woodard Group, which includes Scaling New Heights, Woodard Companies and Woodard Network. He has trained tens of thousands of accounting professionals via conferences, web seminars and through The Woodard Institute, a college level training program focused on practice management and development.
Eric Pulaski, founded SmartVault Corporation in November of 2007. Eric has made it his mission to deliver a simple, low-cost document management solution that uses cloud-based technology (low cost) but is centered around integration with applications customers already use, such as QuickBooks® (simple). He contributed heavily to the initial formation and conception of SmartVault, and continues to play a vital role in the overall product design, roadmap, and go-to-market strategy.
Stephen King is President and CEO of GrowthForce. Under his leadership the company has grown into one of the largest cloud based bookkeeping, accounting and controller businesses in the country.