Get Paid Faster with e-Signature
You'll Be Shouting Out with Glee – Yipee!
If you haven’t incorporated e-Signature into your document workflow, here’s a big reason to take the leap.
Get. Paid. Faster.
That’s right. You can send documents to be e-signed and request payment from your client, all in one transaction. Now you have even more reason to make this the year you integrate e-Signature into your client-based workflow.
- It’s fast – get signed forms back in minutes, not days
- It saves you money – stop mailing hard copies (really, just stop)
- It’s convenient – clients can sign remotely from any laptop, mobile or tablet
- It’s legal – signatures are legally binding
- It makes customers happy – they skip the annoying steps of print, sign, scan and email
- It’s a faster way to get paid – you can collect payment in the same transaction. Boom.
Whether you start with your engagement letters, consent forms, new client forms, payroll, partnership agreements…or the IRS forms 8878/8879, make this the year you incorporate digital signatures into your workflow.
SmartVault will launch a new e-Signature and payment solution in partnership with DocuSign, with availability in January.
Sign up now to receive an e-mail notification when the integration is available.
Not a SmartVault customer yet?
Schedule a demo now through December 22 and pick a prize off the SmartVault Prize Tree!
Book a Demo Now >>
Get Ready for Tax Season – Live Training
Join a 30-minute live training session to review time-saving tips & tricks within SmartVault to make tax season a breeze.
Register Now >>