Guest Post: The Power of Integrated CRM
Key Benefits of Implementing CRM for QuickBooks
While every company has different needs, an integrated CRM solution is the answer for most organizations that are looking for a convenient way to centralize operations across an organization. Integrated CRM goes beyond simple contact management and becomes a central information hub that saves time and money, increases cash flow and improves business relationships.
Today’s CRM solutions come ready to integrate with core applications that are used every day—empowering organizations to continue business as usual and leverage current, familiar tools, training, and staff to elevate productivity to new heights. Best-of-breed CRM solutions easily integrate with widely used applications, such as QuickBooks, Outlook, Constant Contact, SmartVault, and more—providing bi-directional data sharing for ultimate efficiency. This means that a user can view the same information no matter the application in which it originated. So simple; so convenient…just what every business needs.
Integrated CRM offers firms and their business clients the ability to view and manage data for meaningful insight into the core areas of business, including sales and marketing, operations and service delivery, customer service and support, and billing and collections. Acting as the information hub, integrated CRM software seamlessly interacts with other existing apps.
For example, a CRM designed to integrate with QuickBooks can help you:
- Quickly respond to client questions or concerns regarding order status, purchase order history, payment information, invoice balances and more.
- Work more efficiently by not having to switch back and forth between applications. Contact information, employee calendars, important emails, important documents, order history, payment history, and the sales pipeline will all be centralized in one database.
- Quickly identify up-sell opportunities after reviewing the order history of each account.
- Assure accuracy by automating the pipeline to invoice creation. With a click of a button, quotes can be converted into sales orders and sales orders into invoices, ensuring no details are missed.
- Eliminate double entry. It shouldn’t matter if information is updated in Outlook, QuickBooks or a CRM application; contact information, calendar entries, sales orders and invoices should only need to be entered once.
- Improve information accuracy by ensuring that contact information is always up-to-date. This way, invoices and purchase orders will always be mailed to the correct address.
Additionally, when a CRM integrates with QuickBooks and SmartVault, users are provided with a powerful all-in-one solution for CRM, accounting, online document storage, and secure file sharing. This type of integration allows SmartVault documents to be added by any user to any record in any system. After a synch, documents will be available in all systems, regardless of what system they were added and without duplicating storage.
Every organization faces competing priorities. However, automating the way you do business should not be underestimated. An integrated CRM solution provides firms and their clients with a competitive advantage and the power to significantly improve client care—key elements in growing a successful business. The value offered through such a powerful solution is immense. Isn’t it time you consider what an integrated CRM solution can do for your businesses?