SmartVault Partners with nGenx
SmartVault and nGenx partner to help organizations move to the cloud with ease.
HOUSTON, TX – June 15, 2012 – SmartVault, a leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) document storage and sharing solutions, today announced a new partnership with nGenx, a leading provider of application hosting and virtualization services to small and medium businesses, to make SmartVault available to nGenx’s full customer base.
The partnership offers nGenx subscribers an award-winning, on-demand document management solution that is built specifically for business users and uniquely optimized for QuickBooks®—allowing users to scan and attach documents, e-mails, and notes directly to their QuickBooks transactions via the seamless integration of the SmartVault Toolbar. Other benefits of the partnership include:
- Enables easy transition to the Cloud— SmartVault and nGenx offer smart, easy-to-use cloud-based tools that help organizations move into the cloud without losing the comfort of their local systems.
- Offers free trial period—packaged with the nGenx nFinity Desktop™, users can test the functionality of the two systems before purchasing.
- Supports moving entire business system to a secure, online location—because the nFinity Desktop SMB edition is focused on small to mid-sized businesses that primarily use QuickBooks with Microsoft Office and other like applications, adding SmartVault into the mix enables businesses to store all of their files securely online—not just those associated with QuickBooks.
- Supports any time, anywhere access to data and files —with all applications in the Cloud, users can access data from any web-enabled device, offering 24/7 access.
- Offers an economically sound alternative—SmartVault and nGenx offer cost-effective Cloud alternatives to pricey desktop software.
- Offers highest level of data security—both solutions offer highly secure platforms for ultimate data security, which is critical to the business user.
Additional information on the SmartVault-nGenx partnership can be found on the SmartVault Marketplace. Both companies will be demonstrating their solutions to Intuit Solution Providers and QuickBooks ProAdvisors at this year’s Scaling New Heights conference, held June 17-20, 2012 in Nashville, TN.
SmartVault, a leading provider of Software as a Service document storage and sharing solutions, provides accounting professionals and businesses with an easy and affordable solution for users to store, view, and share files securely any time and from anywhere. SmartVault’s unique integration with popular small- and medium-sized business applications such as QuickBooks creates a seamless user experience for scanning, attaching, and finding documents within a familiar application. With SmartVault’s web portal, users can securely view and share files. SmartVault has earned top honors from Intuit as a QuickBooks Gold Certified Developer, has won both a Readers’ Choice Award and a Technology Innovation Award from The CPA Technology Advisor, and has earned Awesome Add-on awards for QuickBooks from The Sleeter Group.
SmartVault is a trademark of SmartVault Corporation. All other company and product names mentioned are used only for identification purposes and may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies.
Since its founding in 2000, nGenx has been a pioneer in cloud computing, working with technology providers such as Google, Microsoft, Citrix, Intuit, Rackspace, and others to develop hosted desktops and applications from the cloud. nGenx solutions include nFinity Desktop™, nFinity Browser™, nFinity Cloud™, and nFinity Apps™, which provide access to core line of business and Microsoft Office productivity applications. nGenx markets its solutions through a highly robust channel partner program supported by its nGenx Control Panel, a single pane-of-glass provisioning system that provides partners and enterprise customers complete control over their IT environments. For more information, visit www.ngenx.com.