Calling all Beta Testers: Test Drive the New SmartVault App for iPad
SmartVault’s new iPad app is almost here! We have a beta release that we are sending out to select customers for testing and would love to add you to the list and get you feedback. Right now, this is available just for the iPad, but we hope to follow this up with support for the iPhone as well, after we get feedback from customers.
If you’re already accessing SmartVault with a WebDav app on your iPad, our new iPad app will be a welcome upgrade. In addition to the basics of browsing your SmartVault folders and downloading/uploading files, this new app offers a fantastic new user experience that will let you:
- Get and send links to files from your iPad
- Email files as attachments from your iPad
- Search for files on your iPad just like you can do from the SmartVault portal (with very fast response times!)
- Easily upload photos to SmartVault – really handy for taking pictures of receipts (or any other images you need to upload to SmartVault)
- Delete files and folders, and create new folders on the fly in SmartVault
- Works with the “Open in…” feature of the iPad, so you can both open SmartVault files using other apps on your iPad and upload files from other apps to your SmartVault account.
- An enhanced PDF viewer – fantastic for viewing PDF files on your iPad and a great way to run slide shows right from your iPad (if you save presentations to PDF one slide per page).
- Looks great in both Landscape and Portrait modes!
To join our beta program, register now through our TestFlight Beta Center >>