XpandedReports Announces Integration with SmartVault
Smart Integration Between Leading Cloud Application Delivers Ultimate Workflow Efficiency and Ease of Use
Birmingham, AL (PRWEB) September 13, 2011 – XpandedReports, developers of the advanced reporting browser-based add-on app, which integrates with QuickBooks and starts where QuickBooks reporting stops, today announced an integration with SmartVault—a leading provider of Software as a Service (SaaS) document storage and file sharing solutions. Deep integration between systems leverages XpandedReports and SmartVault’s bi-directional integration with QuickBooks to deliver a highly flexible, streamlined solution that shares a single document management platform.
“We are thrilled to offer integration between applications,” said Lee Walthall, president and CEO of XpandedReports. “Our customers can now save reports created in XpandedReports directly to SmartVault with the click of the mouse—streamlining the process for archiving and sharing documents and saving users a significant amount of time. We are always looking for ways to build value for our customers— integration with other leading workflow applications extends the value of XpandedReports by helping businesses accelerate business productivity.”
“Integration is one of the single most important concepts in the profession,” stated SmartVault founder and CEO, Eric Pulaski. “There are so many powerful Cloud-based applications available today, but the key is finding a way to connect them and make them all work together to accelerate efficiency to new levels and provide customers with a rich user experience. That’s our vision at SmartVault—to cut the tether and provide customers with a single document management platform where files can be accessed across multiple applications and web-enabled devices.”
Integration between XpandedReports and SmartVault offers immense value to customers:
- Eliminates extra steps, such as uploading or emailing documents—users can now save files directly to SmartVault and easily and securely share documents via the Web.
- Offers maximum flexibility and convenience by supporting a single document management platform across multiple applications.
- Allows users to work within a familiar interface as both solutions seamlessly integrate with QuickBooks.
- Enables user access to other advanced document management features in SmartVault such as:
- Custom branded portals—to quickly and securely share documents.
- SmartVault Toolbar—users can attach and view documents directly from QuickBooks.
- Ability to “invite” guests to access specifically authorized documents.
- Ability to store multiple files types such as .jpeg, .mov, .png, and more.
XpandedReports and SmartVault are both sponsors of the C4 Conference, which takes place September 18-20, 2011 in Boston, Massachusetts. Visit either company’s booth for more information.
The integrated solution will be commercially available to XpandedReports customers in Q4 2011. Additional information can be found at http://xpandedreports.com/smartvault.