Senior Implementation Specialist
SmartVault is seeking a smart, motivated problem-solver (who is part teacher, part tour-guide) to join our Customer Success team as a Senior Implementation Specialist.
In this role, you will be responsible for guiding customers through their onboarding journey, which includes: setup & configuration of the SmartVault software; migration of existing data and documents; and training new users on how to use SmartVault in their workflow. Our customers are a mix of accounting professionals and businesses and vary in size and technical ability. So the right person for this role will be highly motivated, with strong communication skills, a real passion for helping people learn something new, an interest in problem-solving, and the technical aptitude needed to support customers through learning and adopting new technology.
In this role, you will:
- Conduct software implementations for new customers with the outcome being a successful on-boarding to the SmartVault platform
- Train and educate customers on how to effectively set up and use SmartVault in their workflow; this will primarily be delivered via web-based sessions working 1:1 with customers who schedule an implementation service
- Lead migration consultation sessions for prospective customers to properly size the migration effort in order to support sales with an accurate quote and timing expectations
- Manage the document migration through the entire process, which will include technical troubleshooting as well as communication with the customer to resolve any issues
- Work with customer marketing to enhance the training content customers access online; this may include recording video content, or hosting group-based training classes
- Be an active member of the team with suggestions on how to improve and scale the SmartVault software setup, user training and document migration process.
You Ideally Have...
- 3+ years working in a customer success, customer training or technical support role - working in B2B technology is a definite plus
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms (Win 7, 8 and 10) and client server applications
- Used a CRM solution to track customer engagements (Salesforce preferred)
- Experience using web-based collaboration solutions to deliver training or support to customers (GoToMeeting, GoToAssist, GoToTraining, Zoom preferred)
- Experience using video recording solutions (Camtasia, Captivate)
- Great organizational skills
- Passionate about customers – you are a very important part of their successful journey with SmartVault
- A problem solver – you can research, troubleshoot and resolve issues to improve the onboarding experience for customers
- A great communicator – you have strong verbal skills and can adapt your communication to help customers differently depending on their level of technical skill
- A process junkie – you understand that following a process is critical for quality control and scalability, and you like suggesting improvements
- A techie – you are helping customers adopt a technology solution to improve their workflow, so a strong technical aptitude (mixed with some patience) is a must
- A team player – in your role, you will work closely with the account management team and the support team in onboarding new customers to SmartVault
Who We Are...
SmartVault is a cloud-based document management and file sharing solution for small-to-medium sized businesses, professional accountants and bookkeepers. In 2017, SmartVault became part of the GetBusy Group, which is AIM-listed and currently trading on the London Stock Exchange. SmartVault continues to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary in the US, but we are now part of a much larger global team with expanded products serving the US, UK and Australia/New Zealand markets.
SmartVault Team Culture and Values
SmartVault is a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to strive to solve problems for our customers. We use data to make informed decisions, and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. Our ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher value activities in their business or personal life. Learn more about our business and our values.
Benefits of Working at SmartVault
We’re striving to make SmartVault the best place to work in Houston. We work in a relaxed environment that emphasizes work/life balance. Our health benefits are top-notch, vacation time is generous, and we even provide time for things like volunteering and yoga. Learn more about our benefits.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.