Marketing Operations Manager
SmartVault is seeking a smart, self-motivated problem-solver (and lover of all things analytical), to join our Operations & Analytics team as the Marketing Operations Manager.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the Marketing team with all operational objectives, including analysis, infrastructure, technology, automation, and optimization. We’re looking for a team player who thrives in a highly collaborative environment to get sh*t done. We’re a small team that makes a big impact, so we need a go-getter who is ready to jump in and make changes from day one.
- Create and analyze reports on marketing attribution, effectiveness, and business impact, making recommendations on areas for optimization, efficiency, and growth.
- Analyze campaign data and ROI and make recommendations for optimization to increase engagement, lead quality, conversion rates, program performance and the effectiveness of marketing spend.
- Optimize assets across website and marketing programs for conversion – run A/B tests to identify opportunities for improving conversion rates
- Support marketing automation -- assist the marketing teams in building lists, segments, forms, processes for campaign tracking, and automated programs
- Monitor and maintain the MarTech stack; help identify opportunities to use tech to increase efficiency, use dynamic content to personalize content, and automate as much as possible
- Oversee SEO – use keyword analysis, best practices, and test data to identify opportunities for driving more organic traffic to the website. Make tactical recommendations to the Demand Gen team for improving organic conversions
If You're the Right Fit...
You Must Have...
5+ years in marketing ops or generalist role
Extensive experience with analyzing data and generating reports and dashboards
Experience using (ideally administering) marketing automation tools (Pardot preferred)
Experience using technology to automate the marketing funnel
You Ideally Have...
An understanding of SEO principles
A background in SaaS, ideally in an Inbound marketing environment
- A/B Testing tools (Google Optimize, Optimizely, etc)
Are a great communicator – you can take complex concepts and convey them simply
Love to solve problems – you relish the journey of taking a problem and using data to arrive at the best possible solution
Geek out over data – you get excited about running tests and using numbers to understand and describe behavior
Are a life-long learner – you have at least a Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred) and a desire to learn more
Are flexible, you embrace change, and you’re capable of managing multiple projects in a dynamic environment
Who We Are...
SmartVault Team Culture and Values
SmartVault is a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to strive to solve problems for our customers. We use data to make informed decisions, and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. Our ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher value activities in their business or personal life. Learn more about our business and our values.
Benefits of Working at SmartVault
We’re striving to make SmartVault the best place to work in Houston. We work in a relaxed environment that emphasizes work/life balance. Our health benefits are top-notch, vacation time is generous, and we even provide time for things like volunteering and yoga. Learn more about our benefits.
Are You "The One"?
If you're a great fit, click below to apply.