Marketing Manager - UK
SmartVault is currently seeking a creative, detail-oriented, self-starter to join our global marketing team as the Marketing Manager in the UK to help us grow and maintain a healthy sales pipeline that converts leads to revenue.
This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing, global tech company and take a leadership role on an award-winning marketing team to help shape our strategy as we enter the UK market. In this role, you will be responsible for both the strategy and execution of campaigns designed to engage and convert leads. We’re looking for a team player that thrives in a highly collaborative environment to get sh*t done. We’re a small team that makes a big impact, so we need a go-getter that’s ready to jump right into the action!
- Drive quality inbound opportunities to Account Managers to meet monthly revenue goals
- Build relationships with accounting member communities in the UK and identify opportunities to create brand awareness and generate leads within those communities
- Manage SmartVault presence at tradeshows including the negotiation of contracts, booth design, all logistics pre-show and during show, etc.
- Manage lead gen webinars from start to finish, including creating the content and flow, promoting the webinar, creating & implementing the follow-up plan for leads, etc.
- Plan integrated campaigns to engage leads at every stage of the funnel
- Take the lead on localising existing content, including web pages, ebooks, articles, whitepapers, etc.
- Work collaboratively to identify and create content that adds value to our target market, such as webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, checklists, blog posts, and articles
- Work with vendor and publication partners to create mutually beneficial marketing programs
- Manage local marketing budget allocations
- Report on all lead gen activities and programs to track performance
- Communicate with sales to keep them informed and engaged in marketing programs & initiatives
- 5-7 years of experience in B2B marketing with experience in tech strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience with inbound marketing strategy & tactics
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, English, psychology (or other social science) preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Must be a strong writer and content creator (including blog posts, eBooks, webinar briefs, email copy, and other customer-facing resources)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional and virtual teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of demand gen efforts
- Ability to think strategically and see beyond the day-to-day grind to take initiative on reaching marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
The SmartVault Marketing Team:
This position reports directly to the Director of Global Marketing, based out of Houston, TX. We currently have a Marketing Programs Manager and Customer Marketing Manager based out of the Houston office and are excited to add a rock star to our UK office. We’ve adopted the agile methodology for marketing which allows us to work at a fast pace to deliver great results. We are backed up by a strong in-house operations & analytics team to support us with process, technology, and data.
Working at SmartVault:
You can expect a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to strive to solve problems for our customers. We use data to make informed decisions, and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. Our ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher value activities in their business or personal life.
We seek to hire the best person for every position, offering competitive compensation, as well as a casual work environment with a snack-stocked kitchen and various forms of caffeine, generous holiday allocation and time off for volunteer efforts, company matching pension, and company sponsored events.
To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com