SmartVault is currently seeking 2 creative, detail-oriented, self-starters to join the marketing team as summer interns.
In this program, you will engage with all aspects of marketing, from customer acquisition, to retention, to analyzing data that fuels all business decisions. You’ll have the opportunity to learn from an award-winning team at a marketing-driven SaaS company. Projects you manage will have long-term impacts on the marketing strategy of the company and be presented to the leadership team under the guidance of the marketing team.
The first few weeks of the program will be a rotation between different marketing departments, finally settling into your preferred path in the acquisition or customer marketing departments, with time spent working in data analytics with our Sr. Marketing Operations Manager.
We’re looking for a team player that thrives in a highly collaborative environment to get sh*t done. We’re a small team that makes a big impact, so we need go-getters that’s ready to jump right into the action!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaboratively develop a social media strategy to increase online engagement with prospects and customers
- Execute Account-Based Marketing (ABM) strategies
- Participate in the inbound marketing strategy by creating and sending out targeted emails
- Review current marketing materials and make changes to optimize their performance
- Assist with all events, in-person and virtual, including trade shows, happy hours, webinars, etc.
- Build and update landing pages and other web content
- Editing and importing contacts into the company database
- Learn marketing automation using Salesforce and Pardot
- Prepare and present projects to company leadership
- Review and test training content to optimize the onboarding experience
- Understand various marketing analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs) using Google Analytics, HotJar, and various social media management tools
- Interested in gaining some hands-on real world marketing experience at a SaaS company
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to self-motivate and willing to jump into projects
- Not afraid to ask questions and get your hands dirty
Who We Are...
SmartVault is a cloud-based document management and file sharing solution for small-to-medium sized businesses, professional accountants and bookkeepers. In 2017, SmartVault became part of the GetBusy Group, which is AIM-listed and currently trading on the London Stock Exchange. SmartVault continues to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary in the US, but we are now part of a much larger global team with expanded products serving the US, UK and Australia/New Zealand markets.
SmartVault Team Culture and Values
SmartVault is a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to strive to solve problems for our customers. We use data to make informed decisions, and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. Our ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher value activities in their business or personal life. Learn more about our business and our values.
Benefits of Working at SmartVault
We’re striving to make SmartVault the best place to work in Houston. We work in a relaxed environment that emphasizes work/life balance. Our health benefits are top-notch, vacation time is generous, and we even provide time for things like volunteering and yoga. Learn more about our benefits.
This position is not eligible for relocation assistance or visa sponsorship.