Customer Marketing Manager
SmartVault is currently seeking a creative, detail-oriented, self-starter to join the marketing team as the Customer Marketing Manager, reporting to the Global Director of Marketing. We’re looking for a team player that thrives in a highly collaborative environment to get sh*t done. We’re a small team that makes a big impact, so we need a go-getter that’s ready to jump right into the action!
- Own the customer marketing strategy and execution
- Serve as the primary point for managing customer communication to establish coordination of message and outreach frequency
- Build communications plans to announce new product offerings and features
- Lead and manage customer engagement programs, such as in-person/virtual events, awards programs, onboarding, and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Work collaboratively to identify and create content that adds value to our customers
- Build communications plans to announce new product offerings and features to prospects
- Drive inbound expansion opportunities to designated Customer Success Managers to meet monthly revenue goals
- Moderate and manage content for customer-facing webinars
- Create and manage content and programs for trialing accounts
- Manage all company social media accounts to build a community for our customers and prospects
- Work with partners to cultivate alliances that are beneficial to our customers
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunities
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Provide marketing strategy and support for key customer events
- Have a strong pulse on our customer. Solicit customer feedback and anticipate their needs. Communicate this intelligence to the company for strategic planning purposes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong Project Management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Analytical skills to determine marketing effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts
- Ability to think strategically and see beyond the day-to-day grind to take initiative on reaching marketing and sales goals, create a stronger brand, and improve the customer experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including CRM, Salesforce, Intercom, and marketing automation platforms
- Experience with engagement platforms like Gainsight is a plus
- 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing with experience in tech strongly preferred. Customer marketing experience is a plus.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Psychology, English, or a related field.
The SmartVault Marketing Team Is:
We are an expanding, global team who works hard to lead growth strategies within the organization. We’ve adopted the agile methodology for marketing and have been able to do some amazing things with limited time and resources (we’ve received 7 AMA Crystal Awards in the past two years!). We are backed up by a strong in-house operations & analytics team to support us with process, technology, and data. Strong collaboration between the customer marketing manager, operations teams, customer success team, product team, and regional marketing managers is key to ensure all growth goals are met.
Working at SmartVault:
You can expect a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to strive to solve problems for our customers. We use data to make informed decisions, and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. Our ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher-value activities in their business or personal life.
We seek to hire the best person for every position, offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, as well as a casual work environment with a snack-stocked kitchen and various forms of caffeine, a generous vacation plan and time off for volunteer efforts, company matching 401K plan, company sponsored events, and a competitive health insurance plan.
SmartVault is an equal opportunity employer.
To Apply: Email your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.