SmartVault is currently looking for a results-driven, energetic Account Executive to join our sales team. This is a quota-driven, high velocity position in which you will identify, nurture and close new sales opportunities. Your path to success is highly achievable with the support of an Inbound-focused marketing team that keeps a steady stream of qualified leads dropping into the sales funnel. Here’s your chance to work with great people, sell a great product that has proven value to customers, and join a team that thrives on being successful while having some fun.
What you will do:
- Demonstrate the value proposition of SmartVault’s document management and client portal solution, as well as a suite of onboarding services, to accounting professionals and businesses via web demonstrations and phone
- Generate sales opportunities from a pool of well qualified marketing-generated leads - we are an Inbound focused lead machine!
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity to ensure the right level of follow through is established and tracked
- Manage pipeline growth, opportunity stages and coordinate sales activities (using Salesforce.com) that result in closing new business
- Achieve individual monthly quota of qualified leads and closed business (software and services)
What you have or know:
- 2 - 5 years of experience in business-to-business software sales (SaaS experience highly preferred)
- Positive attitude and a team player with strong business ethics
- Proven track record of exceeding high volume sales targets in a goal driven environment
- Experience working with a sales cycle which means you are excellent at managing follow through in individual opportunities
- General understanding of business acumen - we are a business productivity tool used by to small-to-medium sized professional services businesses (accounting & finance professionals, legal and healthcare are primary markets)
- Ability to learn quickly (the target market, the product, and our processes)
- A consistent track record of selling software and services
- Excellent communication (phone, Live Chat and email) and listening skills
- Experience working with Salesforce.com (highly desired)
- A working knowledge of MS Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required
Working at SmartVault
You can expect a collaborative environment, where the number one goal is to strive to solve for the customer. We use data to make informed decisions (trying to minimize the thrash of being impulsive), and we work hard to be transparent with each other and with our customers. At the end of the day, we are a technology company whose ultimate purpose is to make people’s lives better at work, so they can focus on higher value activities in their business or personal life. We want our team members to be adaptable, courageous and passionate about work and about life!
We seek to hire the best person for every position, offering a competitive compensation and benefits package (our sales roles are a base plus no capped commission), as well as a casual work environment with a snack-stocked kitchen and various forms of caffeine, a generous vacation plan and time off for volunteer efforts, company contributions towards employee 401(k), company sponsored events, and a competitive health insurance plan.
SmartVault is a cloud-based document management and file sharing solution for small-to-medium sized businesses, professional accountants and bookkeepers. Earlier this year, SmartVault became part of the GetBusy Group, which trades on the London Stock Exchange AIM market. SmartVault continues to operate as a wholly owned subsidiary in the US, and is now part of a much larger global team with expanded products serving the US, UK and Australia/New Zealand markets.
Serious candidates apply at email@example.com