This page contains information about the most recent SmartVault service updates and releases. For more information about previous SmartVault service updates and releases, see Previous Service Updates and Releases.
April 2013 SmartVault service update (126.96.36.1998)
The April 2013 SmartVault service update (188.8.131.528) includes updates or enhancements to the following components. For specific changes see the information below:
- SmartVault Client and Affiliate Portal
- SmartVault Desktop Software
- SmartVault Application for iPad and iPhone
SmartVault Client and Affiliate Portal
This service update includes updates to the SmartVault Client and Affiliate portal:
- Fixed an issue where the portal caused an access overflow error when sharing a folder or its subfolders with large counts of users (over 100). This issue is now resolved.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Annual plan users from downgrading to monthly DMX plans. Users can now downgrade accounts and receive credits for licenses returned from the Manage Bill page of the Client portal.
- Fixed an issue where the a user could not update their payment address on the Payment Summary page of the Affiliate portal. The address update link on the Payment Summary page of Affiliate portal now saves changes made to the Affiliate payment address.
SmartVault Desktop Software
This service update includes updates to the desktop software:
- Enhanced to support the latest Fujitsu ScanSnap model – iX500
- Fixed an issue where the desktop client software sometimes failed to open due to a competing process.
SmartVault iPad and iPhone Application
This service update includes changes to the SmartVault iPad and iPhone application:
- Users can now copy and move files and folders.
- Users can now multi-select files and folders to copy, move and delete.
- Fixed an issue with uploading pictures on the iPhone. On the iPhone, pictures are taken at hi-resolution by default, and the file sizes can be very large. Users can choose the file resolution and select a smaller file size to upload.