Posts – “Configuration”
If you have a supported Canon scanner with the CaptureOnTouch® software, these instructions will help you create two profiles that allow you to scan documents directly to the SmartVault Inbox and the SmartVault Toolbar with the touch of a button.
Error: The QuickBooks SDK has failed to register the SmartVault user interface extension.
- SmartVault Toolbar is not active (grayed out) when a QuickBooks entry is selected.
- SmartVault Toolbar displays only on the Home, Reports, and Snapshot pages in QuickBooks.
- SmartVault is not listed on the Company menu in QuickBooks.
- SmartVault Toolbar does not display in QuickBooks after installing the SmartVault Desktop software and adding a QuickBooks company file to SmartVault.
- SmartVault Toolbar doesn’t do anything when you click Sign in on the SmartVault Toolbar.
SmartVault recommends that you back up any QuickBooks company files that you make changes to at least once a day.
One way to use SmartVault with a Mac is to map a drive using Finder. With a mapped drive, you can drag and drop, or cut/copy and paste files and folders. It’s a great way to migrate existing data to your SmartVault.
I downloaded the SmartVault QuickBooks Online Chrome Extension but it doesn’t show up in my browser bar. The SmartVault QuickBooks Online Chrome Extension does not show up in my browser bar.
SmartVault Drive performance is slow or sluggish on a Windows 7 computer. CONTINUE »
Error: 0x80040420 The QuickBooks user has denied access. This application is not allowed to login automatically. Check the qbsdklog.txt file for possible additional information. CONTINUE »
Error: No Network Connection displays even if you have access to the Internet. CONTINUE »
When scanning a letter-sized document, the document image displays as if it was scanned as a legal-sized document, the actual image is reduced, and when the image is printed, the document is too small to read. CONTINUE »
Expanding folders in the SmartVault portal Advanced view tree pane does not allow scrolling with many folders enumerated
Expanding folders in the SmartVault portal Advanced view tree pane does not allow scrolling with many folders enumerated. CONTINUE »