Demo: Get to Know SmartVault for Accounting (1 Hour CPE)
Next Session: January 19, 2017 @ 2:00 PM Eastern / 1:00 PM Central
Eligible for 1 hour of CPE Credit!
SmartVault has upped the game when it comes to helping accountants and bookkeepers speed up and simplify their day-to-day document workflow. Collect, manage, prepare and share all client information with speed and efficiency.
Join us for a live demonstration of the newly released SmartVault for Accountants, including live Q&A with SmartVault CEO Eric Pulaski.
Give us an hour, and we’ll show you how you can:
- Streamline data collection – get the information you need from clients quickly and efficiently
- Access and manage client information quickly and easily – client information is at your fingertips from the Connected Desktop, or right from your accounting application
- Save time when distributing client information – use bulk email and mail merge to send custom emails to 5, 50 or 500 clients
- Set up new clients faster and more efficiently – automatically set up folders, users, security and workflow rules
- Share files securely and stay in compliance – with a built-in custom branded client portal they can access right from your website
January 19, 2017 @ 2:00 PM ET / 1:00 PM CT
Can’t make the live event? Watch a recording now. Note: recorded version is not eligible for CPE.
Sam Santangelo, eLearning Content Manager at SmartVault
Sam is a skilled MBA graduate with over 10 years of international and domestic sales and procurement experience in the technology industry. He holds dual U.S. and European Union citizenship and has lived for extended periods in Italy and Spain. Sam has led sales and purchasing teams in China, Spain, and the United States.