SmartVault Developer Resources
Congratulations on becoming a member of the SmartVault Developer Community… we’re excited to learn more about your integrated app, and we can’t wait to share it with the world! Here’s what you need to know in order to get started with the program, and get the most out of our joint marketing resources.
Getting Started as a SmartVault Developer
- Sign up for the SmartVault Developer Program. Join Now.
- Review the APIs, documentation, and sample code at sdk.smartvault.com
- Develop your integration! If you need help, let us know.
- Demo your integration to the SmartVault Team. Email us when you’re ready.
- Submit your SmartVault Marketplace application so we can start marketing your app.
- Schedule a marketing review with the SmartVault Team. Email us when you’re ready.
- Launch your app on the SmartVault Marketplace!
SmartVault “Inside” — Marketing Your Integration
Once you’ve completed Step 3, and we’ve seen a demo of your integration, we’re ready to publish your app on the SmartVault Marketplace! The next step is to review and submit the SmartVault Marketplace Application. Your marketplace listing will be published within 5 business days of receiving your complete application.
Joint Marketing Programs Led by SmartVault
Here’s what we’ll do to promote your integrated app…
- Publish your app listing on the SmartVault Marketplace within 5 business days of receiving your completed Marketplace Application.
- Post alert on the SmartVault Blog and all social media channels
- Notify SmartVault sales and customer care teams of your integration.
- SmartVault will utilize internal resources to produce and publish 2 customer case studies profiling customers who are using your application + SmartVault (you nominate the customer, we do the work).
- We’ll make an effort to drive traffic to partner booths at an any jointly attended trade shows and conferences.
Developer-Driven Marketing Initiatives
Here’s what you’ll need to do to promote the integration…
- Announce the integration with SmartVault to your customers (within 30 days of the launch)
- Post the announcement to all of your social media channels
- Give SmartVault the opportunity to present a short demo to your sales and support teams
- Promote the joint webinar to your customers, as an opportunity for them to learn more about SmartVault
Questions? Email our Program Manager for more details.